Code of conduct
Where OpenForum Academy has provided a Forum, Wiki or Blog
for the use of
‘Registered’ users on this site, these services allow viewing by
users. You are welcome to use these services to discuss any aspects of
This is a professional website and we expect Registered Users to behave accordingly. The Moderator will use best judgment in assessing the intention and goodwill of people who post on this site. Any users displaying conduct which is considered to be unprofessional will be advised and in extreme cases their registration status revoked.
In addition, we would ask you to conform to the
· All posts are on-topic
· English is the preferred language
· The site and its content is subject to UK law
· Restrict a question to a single topic
· Constructive criticism is welcome
· No form of advertising is permitted
· Ensure that links to other websites are relevant and add to the discussion
OpenForum Academy reserves the right to change this Code of Conduct at any time.